South Africa, School-Days is still here to help you pay towards education fees
The President of the Republic of South Africa declared a national disaster in the wake of COVID-19. This decisive and commendable action from our government has far-reaching effects on our lifestyles for several weeks.
Here at School-Days, although it’s not quite ‘business as usual’, we are still helping South Africans pay towards their families’ school, college and university fees.
What does this mean for School-Days members?
- You can still earn Edu-Time Points when you shop online or instore at Dis-Chem, and any other Partners that are open during the lockdown period.
- Internally, we are grateful to be able to work remotely, which means that we will remain fully operational during lockdown.
Now, more so than ever, we need to come together and leverage the power of our communities. With this in mind, School-Days will soon be sharing some exciting new developments that will unlock even more benefits for education in South Africa.
This is an unprecedented time for our country, and School-Days remains committed to continuing our services to help South Africans pay towards their families’ education fees.
Here are some helpful articles and resources to help you cope during lockdown and to keep the kiddos busy during this time.
- COVID-19 Corona Virus South African Resource Portal
- Learning material from the Department of Education
- Dis-Chem’s online shopping and delivery service for your necessities
- Buy fresh produce online at NetFlorist
- Keep an eye on our Facebook page for boredom busters and opportunities to earn additional Edu-Time Points